This guides provides information about W&B App features. Select on a topic to learn more:
- Panels - visualizations to explore your logged data, the relationships between hyperparameters and output metrics, and dataset examples.
- Custom Charts - Custom visualizations and custom panels using queries
- Runs table - How to use the sidebar and table on the project page
- Tags - Label runs with particular features that might not be obvious from the logged metrics or Artifact data
- Notes - Add notes to your runs and projects, and use notes to describe your findings in reports.
- Teams - Collaborate with your colleagues, share results, and track all the experiments across your team.
- Organizations - Manage organization members and subscription settings.
- System Metrics - Metrics automatically logged by
- Anonymous Mode - Log and visualize data without a W&B account.