Use W&B Reports to organize Runs, embed and automate visualizations, describe your findings, and share updates with collaborators. Easily export your report as a LaTeX zip file or convert the file to PDF.
The following image shows a section of a report created from metrics that were logged to W&B over the course of training.
View the report where the above image was taken from here.
How it works
Create a collaborative report with a few clicks.
- Navigate to your W&B project workspace in the W&B App.
- Click the Create report button in the upper right corner of your workspace.
- A modal titled Create Report will appear. Select the charts and panels you want to add to your report. (You can add or remove charts and panels later).
- Click Create report.
- Edit the report to your desired state.
- Click Publish to project.
- Click the Share button to share your report with collaborators.
See the Create a report page for more information on how to create reports interactively an programmatically with the W&B Python SDK.
How to get started
Depending on your use case, explore the following resources to get started with W&B Reports: