Deploy W&B in a resource isolated environment managed by W&B or by yourself. W&B Server is shipped as a packaged Docker image that can be deployed easily into any underlying infrastructure. There are several ways to install and host the W&B Server in different environments.
Production-grade features for W&B Server are available for enterprise-tier only.
See the Basic Setup guide to set up a developer or trial environment.
With W&B Server you can configure and leverage features such as:
- Secure Storage Connector
- Single Sign-On
- Role-based Access Control via LDAP
- Audit Logs
- User Management
- Prometheus Monitoring
- Slack Alerts
- Garbage Collect Deleted Artifacts
The following sections of the documentation describes different options on how to install W&B Server, the shared responsibility model, step-by-step installation and configuration guides.
W&B recommends the following when configuring W&B Server:
- Run the W&B Server Docker container with an external storage and an external MySQL database in order to preserve the state outside of a container. This protects the data from being accidentally deleted if the container dies or crashes.
- Leverage Kubernetes to run the W&B Server Docker image and expose the
- Set up and manage a scale-able file system if you plan on using W&B Server for production-related work.
W&B Server requires a machine with at least
- 4 cores of CPU &
- 8GB of memory (RAM)
Your W&B data will be saved on a persistent volume or external database, ensuring that it is preserved across different versions of the container.
For enterprise customers, W&B offers extensive technical support and frequent installation updates for privately hosted instances.
Subscribe to receive notifications from the W&B Server GitHub repository when a new W&B Server release comes out.
To subscribe, select the Watch button at the top of the GitHub page and select All Activity.